Sunday, December 11, 2016

40,000 Milestone Reached!

Dear Readers:

I started my blog in December, 2007.  This week, 716 posts and nine years later, Brave Gnu Whirled passed its forty thousandth page view!  Readership is growing.  It took 495 posts and four years and seven months to get to the first ten thousand, 90 posts and one year and five months to record the second ten thousand, 70 posts and 1 year and seven months to surpass the third ten thousand, and only 61 posts and 1 year and three months to get to the fourth ten thousand!  I sincerely thank everyone who subscribes or just checks in and looks around, either regularly or just every once in awhile.

Whether it's a comment on politics, society, the news, or a personal item, this blog is an outlet for me.  I hope it's also a diversion for you.  Whether it informs, amuses or exasperates, my object is that it always at least interests.

After the United States, the next most popular areas of readership lately have been Russia, France, Russia, Germany, Sweden, Australia and Abu Dhabi. So,  thank you, merci, spasiba, gracias, danke, Дякую and arigato to everyone!

Steve Natoli

No comments: