Sunday, July 10, 2016

Two Public Appearances This Week

I'll be making two public appearances this week in the San Diego area. At both I'll be sharing the findings and perspectives of my book, Liberally Speaking: Why Liberalism is Right for America. The first is tomorrow night, Monday July 11 to the Rancho Penasquitos Democratic Club. President Octavio Aguilar extended the invitation when he found I would be in the area for the later appearance this week. The PQ club meets at 7:00 P.M. at the Shay Realtor Community Hub, 13289 Black Mountain Road #6, Rancho Penasquitos, CA 92129.

If you are in the area and can't make that one, I'll also be appearing on Thursday the 15th at the Poway Democratic Club meeting. The Poway Club meets at the Mainstream Bar and Grill, 13385 Poway Road. The meeting starts at 7:00 but everyone is invited to arrive at 6:00 for dinner and social hour. My thanks to President Pete Babich for this invitation. Both presentations will include a Powerpoint with time for some questions and answers afterward. Signed books will be on sale for $19.95 plus tax at the conclusion of the presentation.

No comments: